-
March 3rd, 2006, 01:47 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
-
March 3rd, 2006, 02:04 AM
#12
Inactive Member
That's such a sweet story. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] You need to write it down in her baby book/memory book. Sounds like one tidy child. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
March 3rd, 2006, 02:29 AM
#13
megaagfan1
Guest
-
March 3rd, 2006, 02:53 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Very cute story! Did you think at first maybe you were a little dillusional and Kit did something with it herself? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 3rd, 2006, 03:11 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
With this kind of cold my head feels like a buble and my brain is floating somewhere within it... Lord only knows what was going through my head when I saw it was missing. I'm surprised I haven't burnt the house down with the way I've been spacing out!! But as a friend of mine said, you aren't really sick until you start wearing your undies as a hat.
-
March 3rd, 2006, 03:14 AM
#16
Inactive Member
LOL!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks